|Restrictions:||CU applicants only|
Thanks to a partnership agreement with the University of Cologne, Cornell students are eligible to apply for this exciting summer opportunity. Admitted students will be waived tuition fees and housing fees for the program.
Students must first submit this application by March 15th which will be reviewed by the Cornell nominating committee. Only those selected internally by Cornell will be asked to then apply directly to Cologne by March 31st. The application consists of a CV; a one page, single-spaced statement of purpose; college transcripts.
Cornell Contact for questions: Prof. Paul Fleming; email@example.com
Please visit this website at Formal Requirements for detailed information on the application process.
In case you will be chosen as participant by the admission committee the International Office bears the expenses for: accommodation (breakfast included), public transportation ticket, courses, visits, excursions, welcome and farewell dinner and a barbecue.
! Please note that travel costs to Germany and visa costs, meals, insurance plan (compulsory, € 69) and incidental expenses have to be taken over by the participant him/herself.
Admission decisions will be sent via email to each chosen canditate by end-April 2017.
To ensure we reach you, please make sure that your contact information in the application is legible.
- Grade point average of the university course
- Grade point average of the English proficiency certificate
- Quality of the letter of motivation
- relevant extra curricular activities
- Statement of purpose (no more than a single A4 page)
- Transcript of Records for the previous two semesters (Transcript of Records I and II)
- Demonstration of sufficient English-language ability (an Internet TOEFL score of 90 or more, an IELTS score of 6.0 or more, a minimum grade of a B on the Cambridge First Certificate, a minimum score of 750 on the TOEIC).
- punctual submission
- application quality
- balance of nationalities and gender
For questions, please contact Paul Fleming, firstname.lastname@example.org
|Dates / Deadlines:|