|Homepage:||Click to visit|
Program Dates &
|Click here to view|
|Restrictions:||CU applicants only|
|Language of Instruction:||English, Hindi||Core Program Attributes:||Direct Enrollment|
|Minimum GPA:||2.8||Housing Options:||Dormitory/Residence Hall, Homestay|
|Approved by:||A&S, AAP, CALS, ENG, HUM EC, ILR, SHA||Minimum Student Status:||junior|
|Program Advisor:||Dr. Kristen Grace|
CIEE Art and Sciences Program in Hyderabad, India
Multicultural, diverse, beautiful, and home to some 1.2 billion people, the vibrancy and sheer scale of India is peerless. And on CIEE’s Arts and Sciences program in Hyderabad, it’s yours to discover. In the gateway between northern and southern India, you’ll gain insight into the linguistic, culinary, political, religious, and cultural diversity of this fascinating country. A highly customizable program, you define your unique journey in the largest democracy on Earth.
Study abroad in Hyderabad and you will:
- Choose from extensive course options including those for majors in English literature, political science, South Asian history, philosophy, sociology, visual arts, biology, and biochemistry
- Take non-credit classes in traditional Indian music, Kathak and Bollywood dance, Henna Design, and Indian culinary practice taught by experts
- Visit ancient mosques, temples, religious centers, and Golconda Fort
- Enjoy Yoga practice sessions
- Community Engagement to do volunteer work with local NGOs
Please check the CIEE website for final program dates, and speak with your CIEE Study Abroad Advisor prior to booking airfare.
|Dates / Deadlines:|
|Term||Year||App Deadline||Decision Date||Approx. Start||Approx. End|
|Academic Year||2018-2019||03/01/2018 **||Rolling Admission||TBA||TBA|
|Fall||2018||03/01/2018 **||Rolling Admission||TBA||TBA|
** Programs may fill long before their final deadline. * Recommendation--For SPRING: APPLY in MAY to study abroad the following spring. For FALL/YEAR: APPLY in DECEMBER. Late applications may be accepted, but colleges typically need time to process your approval.